Claire Mc Glynn: Sports, Fitness & Lifestyle Professional.
A Personal Trainer, Athlete, Coach, Life Lover and Believer in Squats…
Claire has turned her lifestyle into her profession. With her vast amount of national and international experience and education in a number of athletic fields, her passion is to train, educate, and inspire people to improve their quality of life through exercise and nutrition.
Read more about Claire’s qualifications and experience here in her Bio
- Personal Training on a 1-on-1, 2-on-1 (train with a mate), or train in a group
- CrossFit Coaching in CrossFit353
- Olympic Weightlifting Coaching
- Athletics/Running Coaching
- Mobility/Core Strengthening/Fitness/Strength/Functional Movement/Sports Specific Sessions/Classes
- Workshops & Seminars for Clubs/Gyms/Businesses/Schools (through CMG Fit and CrossFit353 )
- Nutrition Consultations
- Training Programmes
Claire is based in South Dublin. For any queries about exercise/personal training/classes/CrossFit353/nutrition and so on, contact Claire here.
Nutrition is one of the fundamental parts of fitness and health. Claire has always been passionate about food. The following quote from the ancient Greek philosopher and physician, Hippocrates is something that she stands by→
Claire does not “diet”…she just believes in the fundamentals of the “Paleo” lifestyle and eating healthy and clean in order to maintain a healthy and lengthy existence, and to maximize potential in sport and fitness!
Learn more on the Paleo Lifestyle and how to “eat clean” like Claire here.